The amazing volunteers on the Dog Park Task Force have been busting their tails off to create a plan for the City of Brooks Dog Park! We're dying to hear what you think about it. Let us know your thoughts!
Before completing the questionnaire, please review the Dog Park Plans:
- Layout (Map)
- Gravel parking lot.
- Walking trails will be grass, cut quite short, so as to be more comfortable for dogs' feet.
- Dog drinking water will be available through an on-site tank until there are waterlines installed to the site.
- There are several mature trees (10+) already on the site that will be maintained.
- More trees will be planted when irrigation water is available.
- Small solar lights will be used on the pathways.
- Garbage cans and benches will be placed along the pathways.
- Plans for overhead lighting the parking lot and park are being worked out.